|Dr. Ramesh Menaria's 18 volume on Perpetual Motion
- Dircks, Henry. (1806-1873) Perpetuum Mobile, or the search for self-motive power during the
17th 18th and 19th centuries. London, E. & F.
Spon, 16 Bucklersbury, 1861. Rogers and Hall Co., 1916.
prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" ?>
Henry. (1806-1873) Perpetuum Mobile, or the history of the search for self-motive power from the 13th to the 19th century.
London, E. & F. Spon, 48 Charing Cross, 1870.
Henry. (1806-1873) Scientific Studies or Practical, in Contrast With Chimerical Pursuits, Exemplified in Two Popular Lectures.
I. The Life of Edward Somerset, Second Marquis of Worcester, Inventor of the Steam Engine. II. Chimeras of Science: Astrology,
Alchemy, Squaring the Circle, Perpetuum Mobile, Etc. London, E. & F. N.
Spon, 48 Charing Cross, S. W. 1869.
- THE CENTURY OF INVENTIONS, 1655;EDWARD SOMERSET On line book
- "Oddities; A Book of Unexplained Facts", written by Lieut.-Commander Rupert T. Gould first
published in London in 1928 by Philip Allan & Co. Ltd
- Gould, Rupert.
Oddities, A Book of Unexplained Facts. 1928,
1944, 1964, University Books 1965. Chapter V, Orffyreus' Wheel.
- De La Hire ,
E.Dac. Andrades’ book
, Engines , 1928
- The Seven Follies of Science, by Phin
- Perpetual Motion Mystery, by Ford - ISBN: 0917914538
- Perpetual Motion, by Betty Turnbull - ISBN: 0911291148
- Perpetual Motion : The History of an Obsession, by Aurther W.J.G. Ord-Hume - ISBN031260131x
Printed Pages: 235, Illustrated.
- Perpetual Motion, by Graeme Gibson - ISBN: 0140103821
- Stories of hoaxes in the name of science,
Irving Adler,Collins books,New York
- Forbidden Invention, George
Egely, Chapter 1
of All 1962 by Frank Edwards.
for Entertainment (1975) by Ya Perelman.
Nature Engine ( 1971 ) by Dipankar
- Perpetual Motion: An Ancient
Mystery Solved? by John Collins, 1997, Permo Publications; PO Box 2001; Leamington Spa; CV32 6YQ; United Kingdom (UK),
ISBN No. 0 9531615 0 1.
for Free Energy" The updated second edition.
Note: "Pertpetual Motion
- An Ancient Mystery Solved?" and the updated second edition, "Blueprint for Free Energy" are essential Bessler reading.